Nonprofit & Public Policy CommunicationsAt Gusto, we believe in the power of communications, and if there’s one thing we love to support, it’s ideas that matter.
We’re bright, we relish complexity, and we’re passionate about helping clients convey their views on important concepts.
Whether we’re helping you persuade or inform, whether the topic is delicate or highly technical, you can count on us as your partner in communications, whether you like to be hands-on or prefer that we maintain momentum while you focus on additional priorities.
Areas of ExpertiseWe provide communication strategy and implementation for a variety of audiences and topics relevant to issues, policy and causes, including:
- Policy and issues, including state and federal rules and regulations
- Campaigns for legislation and community matters
- Foundation and nonprofit communications
- Marketing for organizations and initiatives
- Internal policies, workforce changes and other issues
Skills and ServicesIf it falls in the realm of communications, odds are, we’ve done it. We’re comfortable sitting at the strategy table – and we know how to manage daily details. (We also know how to work with just about any audience or personality.) Put our skills to work to develop and implement:
- Messaging and communications plans and strategy
- Talking points
- Collateral (brochures, fliers, posters, business cards, other handouts)
- Video scripting and production oversight
- Presentations and slide decks
- Communications project management
- Case studies
- Bylined articles for trade publications
- Graphic design
- Websites and blogs
- Media outreach
- Social media
ContactAmy Hudson, Principal